Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Watched it saw also Dortmund-Arsenal. Sloppy defense for Barca costed them, still weird to see a team dominate about 88 minutes of the game ending up with a draw. Dortmund deserved at least a draw.Also considering the level of the group where Barca and Milan are competing made the game a bit less important .

Edited by Van Basten II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MLS Final tonight between LA and Houston in what might be Beckham's last game in the US. Anybody else following this championship ? With our local team joining the league, have started to follow them around a bit more. Games are rather interesting to watch, although teams are rather poor tactically and the talent is a bit uneven which gives a bit of unpredictability to the whole thing.

LA are logical favourites for this one.

• 6 months later...

I hope that the tournament would be just as good as the opening games.

The first two games were interesting, Greece lost out with the missed penalty, and the Russia / Czechoslovakia game was a nice one to watch. I'm looking forward to the rest of the tournament, slowly, I'm becoming a soccer fan, it's starting to becoming interesting for me.

Pretty lifeless showing by Holland today, losing to Denmark 1 - 0, last twenty minutes they looked exhausted. Van Persie did nothing, if fact, had a good chance and did nothing with it. Now they have Portugal & Germany to get some points -- tough road.

Very good game between Denmark & Portugal, with Portugal winning at the end, no thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo -- I'm sorry, this is probably the American in me, but he strikes me as a total prima donna lightweight.

Edited by Matthew

The Ukraine vs. France game in Donetsk is suspended after 5 minutes because of a very severe thunderstorm.

Latest word from the field is that the game will be postponed until tomorrow :mellow:

ESPN is still saying they might resume -- I mean, they showed pictures of two guys poking the ground with three pronged sticks, what more is needed? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Matthew