Cecil Taylor box FS

I hate ebay so I thought I would offer this here first. Box and 10 CD's are in excellent condition. Tiny booklet that doesn't say much has a slight bit of wear. Great stuff, but my Taylor collection is getting out of control. $175 - includes shipping in US or Canada. I accept paypal, check (will ship after it clears), money orders or cash.

Thanks

Greg

Thanks. Sorry to be a pain, but I actually just recalled that my girlfriend hinted a couple weeks ago that she might pick this up for my birthday - when I see her (in an hour or so) I will mention that I can get this for $175 and take note of her reaction - if it looks like I am getting something else from her I will certainly buy this from you, assuming it is still available.

Edited by J Larsen

Thanks. Sorry to be a pain, but I actually just recalled that my girlfriend hinted a couple weeks ago that she might pick this up for my birthday - when I see her (in an hour or so) I will mention that I can get this for $175 and take note of her reaction - if it looks like I am getting something else from her I will certainly buy this from you, assuming it is still available.

Just let me know when you know. I got your private messages, but I'm probably doing something wrong and couldn't reply in that format. Your friend is next in line if you decide not to buy.

Greg

Sent a PM: I'm in line if nothing works out....

Edited by Matthew

Just to reiterate, then, not the FMP box?

http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:dpfuxq9rldte

Didn't one of the CT boxes have defect? I seem to remember there being some discussion about it.

Yes, this box originally had a flaw (one disc was a duplicate IIRC) but it was corrected. My set is fine. I don't remember the offending disc number.