Mowing the Lawn

My green lawn-loving, chemical spreadin' neighbor likes to fire up his gas-powered blower on Sunday mornings.

Just a lawn mower wouldn't be so bad in comparison -- it's the constant revving of the blower that makes me want to strangle him. Most of the time he's just blowing his driveway! :rmad:

Whoever invented the leaf/yard blower should be forced to listen to a chorus of them 24 hours a day. Whoever uses one should be hit with a sock full of pennies until he repents and picks up a damn rake!

Was going to post this in the fireworks thread, but I see that's been closed. I had been asleep for maybe an hour last night, when, at about 12:30 a.m., someone in the neighborhood set off enough fireworks to rival a small town's Grand Finale. I'm lying there, having been jolted awake, thinking, "You have got to be fucking kidding!" Fortunately I was too exhausted to stay mad (or awake) for long.

Was going to post this in the fireworks thread, but I see that's been closed. I had been asleep for maybe an hour last night, when, at about 12:30 a.m., someone in the neighborhood set off enough fireworks to rival a small town's Grand Finale. I'm lying there, having been jolted awake, thinking, "You have got to be fucking kidding!" Fortunately I was too exhausted to stay mad (or awake) for long.

That would of made me angry enough to seek out a confrontation.