Jazz Piano Moods Poll

Inform those of us on the fence about our piano mood...?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do I have the feeling that this is falling into the same category for me as the Mobley set?? (I KNOW this will come as sacrilegious to some...)

Nice to have but DEFINITELY not essential!...

Even if you don't like 1950s Hank Mobley, the Mobley Mosaic is essential :)

Yes!!! It is!!!

Received mine today, marked number 2422 out of 5000. Is this another case whey they decided to cut their losses short ?

What do you mean?

I guess it's rather anotehr case of a license timing out way before the slated number of sets has been sold (same for Berigan, Bailey, Roach and any other I bought recently that was running low). Pretty sad that they seem to be unable to sell the actually planned number of sets in so many cases!

Why do I have the feeling that this is falling into the same category for me as the Mobley set?? (I KNOW this will come as sacrilegious to some...)

Nice to have but DEFINITELY not essential!...

It depends on how much you like Mobley, naturally. For me the 50's Mobley set is as essential as vitamin C.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't opened it yet.. but I think I'm glad I have it.... :cool: :cool:

The Jazz Piano Moods set is gone.

You haven't even checked that you haven't got two discs 4?! :blink:<_< And yes, I agree about the Garner and Jamal CD is very very good!

Edited by ASNL77

• 10 years later...