COMPLETE KEYNOTE COLLECTION - 21 lp set.

Dmitry

2 hours ago, Bluesnik said:

This is also available from Freshsound on a series of CDs for I don't know right now how much.

The Fresh Sound is near the price I paid (currently $99.01 on Amazon), but only has the master takes, and was not created from the master discs/tapes...they might have even dubbed it from the LP set I bought.

Gave up searching for the vinyl box several years ago and settled for the Fresh Sounds box when it came out in 2013. Excellent purchase worthy of a Mosaic job. With all the takes on 11 CDs and notes by Jordi Pujol.

Received it quickly and well worth the €70 it cost.

Have lived with this ever since...

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Brad said:

This is an old thread but the price of this set has dropped, possibly due to the Fresh Sounds  set. Some sellers have it on Discogs for under $100. 

Thanks for the tip--I have the Fresh Sounds collection and just about all of the individual CD reissues, but I went ahead and sprang for a near-mint copy of the vinyl box at $75, including shipping.  Look for a Night Lights show later this year, as I've long considered devoting a program to the label (served as a great rationalization for purchasing the LP set!).

32 minutes ago, ghost of miles said:

Thanks for the tip--I have the Fresh Sounds collection and just about all of the individual CD reissues, but I went ahead and sprang for a near-mint copy of the vinyl box at $75, including shipping.  Look for a Night Lights show later this year, as I've long considered devoting a program to the label (served as a great rationalization for purchasing the LP set!).

At $75 how can you not? I remember when the LP set was super expensive. I think the Fresh Sounds set had something to do with that. 

I digitalised the whole set when I initially purchased it second hand from a dealer in New Orleans (shipping to Australia was extortionate & the seller grossly underestimated the cost so I had to meet him half way) - then the Fresh Sound box emerged which I ended up getting too (that doesn't contain the many alternates though) - I was always hoping this would have become a Mosaic box (CD only)

Edited by romualdo