[FA] A bunch of RERE Japanese CDs and other OOP items

Which one?
If I were offering cds directly to boardmembers, I don't think I would appreciate being bumped for ebay advertisements. We've all got our ebay search engines to look up your stuff and others on ebay. No need, in my opinion. to warn us of your auctions. No special advantage to us.

Again that's my opinion only. You don't need to follow it. -_-

Well... I just want to let others know that I have stuff to sell on eBay, like some eBay sellers sending emails to their customers.

I'm OK with opinion.

If you contributed to the discussions on the board, I think folks here would be more inclined to buy from you (especially if you actually offered them here on the board). If you only come to this board to advertise your sales on eBay, then that's basically a form of spamming, isn't it?

Yeah even Dusty is a buck less on them new & RERE Japan mini lp sleeves from Mercury, Vocalion, Fontana etc - and that would be Buy It Now! w/ shipping at a few.

Hiroshi pulls the drawers off of you for price and shipping.

Say you put these items up here and beat the other cats then you can post all day long. :rsmile:

• 4 weeks later...

Well... I just want to let others know that I have stuff to sell on eBay, like some eBay sellers sending emails to their customers.

I'm OK with opinion.

If you contributed to the discussions on the board, I think folks here would be more inclined to buy from you (especially if you actually offered them here on the board). If you only come to this board to advertise your sales on eBay, then that's basically a form of spamming, isn't it?

Couldn't agree more.

Which one?
If I were offering cds directly to boardmembers, I don't think I would appreciate being bumped for ebay advertisements. We've all got our ebay search engines to look up your stuff and others on ebay. No need, in my opinion. to warn us of your auctions. No special advantage to us.

What I wish is that if people are just plugging their ebay auctions, they would mark the subject line accordingly. It gets tiring to see these subject lines of all this cool stuff supposedly for sale on the board, and then take the time to open the listing to see it's just a link to a bunch of ebay auctions, which I have found to be a very inefficient way to try to buy something. I go to amazon.com marketplace or deepdiscount.com, so that I'm not wasting my time trying to bid on something only to get outbid on it. Please please please everyone mark your posting as AUCTIONS in the subject if that's what they are. If I had my way, I'd actually ban those types of postings from the board, but it's not my call. Jim, maybe there could be a separate area to post them in, so that we could safely ignore them? It's not just Brian doing this, it's a lot of people. But it is really annoying.

Which one?

What I wish is that if people are just plugging their ebay auctions, they would mark the subject line accordingly. It gets tiring to see these subject lines of all this cool stuff supposedly for sale on the board, and then take the time to open the listing to see it's just a link to a bunch of ebay auctions, which I have found to be a very inefficient way to try to buy something. I go to amazon.com marketplace or deepdiscount.com, so that I'm not wasting my time trying to bid on something only to get outbid on it. Please please please everyone mark your posting as AUCTIONS in the subject if that's what they are. If I had my way, I'd actually ban those types of postings from the board, but it's not my call. Jim, maybe there could be a separate area to post them in, so that we could safely ignore them? It's not just Brian doing this, it's a lot of people. But it is really annoying.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it would be a good way to let those who have no interest in auctions can notice it. Anyway, I'm just promoting my stuff.