Books that you WISHED existed, that you'd actually buy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Autobiographies of: Alexander Dumas, Igor Stravinsky, Jane Austen, Henry Fielding, Mozart, Jorge Luis Borges

Fiction: The Duke Ellington Murder Mystery, SciFi by Edgar Allen Poe, A Journal of El Dorado, Gabriel Garcia Marquez on anything, a "lost" MS from Charles Dickens, George Elliot, John Cheever, sequels to Crime and Punishment, etc

Poetry: a cache of undiscovered poems by Wallace Stevens , Pablo Neruda, William Shakespeare

anything written by paul secor or brownie.

I'd read those :tup

Thanks for both compliments. I have to admit that I feel that I'm a mediocre writer on my best days.

I've enjoyed brownie's writings here, and would buy and read a collection of his life in the jazz world and his forays into other realms.

Another book that I'd buy and read, should it ever exist, would be The Nessa Chronicles. The few times that Chuck has stretched out on Organissimo have been special moments. He's a true writer, and as much as I enjoy his everyday pithy comments, I hope that he'll do more stretching out some day.

Edited by paul secor

Books that you WISHED existed, that you'd actually buy, (or perhaps they do exist?? - !!!)

A book that tells teenagers that their college educated parents aren't stupid and just might know how to get accepted to college.

Nah.

That'll never happen.

What was I thinking?

Edited by GoodSpeak

Books that you WISHED existed, that you'd actually buy, (or perhaps they do exist?? - !!!)

A book that tells teenagers that their college educated parents aren't stupid and just might know how to get accepted to college.

Nah.

That'll never happen.

What was I thinking?

or "college grads, did you ever consider repaying your parents?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...