October Conns.

Soul Stream

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo! Just pulled the trigger on Mother Ship, Sonic Boom and Passing Ships for $12.59 each on preorder at cduniverse.com. Last time 'round I did this, and I got them the day after they were released.

Thought y'all might like the heads-up!

PJ

:rlol

What a co-ink! I just did the same at the same place for the same price and for the same titles---Jeez, Peter, I hope they don't send you my package.

:ph34r:

Spooky! I usually go straight for the "never before released" issues; since I missed out on Sonic Boom first time around, I pulled the trigger. I generally collect vinyl, which is why I held off on Bossa Nove Bacchanal....one day I'll find it, one day!

(Yes, I've got the "rainbow series" issues of mothership and sonic boom, but I've never cared for the sound on them. Come on guys--time to issue Clubhouse!!!)

Yahoo! Just pulled the trigger on Mother Ship, Sonic Boom and Passing Ships for $12.59 each on preorder at cduniverse.com. Last time 'round I did this, and I got them the day after they were released.

Thought y'all might like the heads-up!

PJ

:rlol

I just pre-ordered all six. Thanks PJ :tup

Man, there's going to be some nice sounds coming from my house when they arrive. :party:

Looks like CD Universe now uses PayPal. Nice!

But remember...

PayPal may not be used as payment for adult oriented materials.

:angry::huh:

Uhhhh Ohhhhhhh :lol: This might be my new shopping ground if they accept Paypal. I'm in BIIIIIG trouble.

Since I don't have a credit card I never buy online but damn now it's gonna be real easy....too easy :unsure:

Oh well :g

Are we there yet? Nope? Damn.......!

How can you tell that they've got copy protection, Couw? Does it state so on the website or order page? Does this apply to Europe only? Boy, that sucks; hope it doesn't happen here in America as well, though one imagines it will. Better load up now!

Edited by connoisseur series500

How can you tell that they've got copy protection, Couw?

With the latest RVGs, it's written right besides the RVG-Series beneath the spine of the CD (don't know it this makes sense, hell, at least I tried). Second attempt: when you have the CD in front of you, you can read the RVG (or Conn)-logo on the left side. And with the copy-protected ones, you read: "copy protected Rudy Van Gelder Series"

ubu

Edited by king ubu