October Conns.

Soul Stream

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered the Morgan, Rivers, and Young. The Hill and Mobley dates look interesting but b/c I have no Hill at all, let alone any of his BN dates (tho I do like his playing on "Our Thing") dates, I wouldn't get it until I heard a lot of his stuff. Also b/c I don't have any 60's Hank as a leader, I'd rather go through all those first.

Guest ariceffron

you dont deserve any mobley if that is your reasoning beacuse REACH OUT is good. some of the straight ahead tunes on that were frequently played by mobley on his tours of europe at that time. ive heard those too and they are good. so get reach out already.

Let's also include big pics of ...

0072435904122_500X500.jpg

0072435904162_500X500.jpg

Now we'll just wait for Walmart to post Mr. River's album cover art.

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but has anyone heard any word on the next batch? When, or what titles? Let me look into my crystal ball ... :alien: ... OK, I'm getting something. Yes, here we go:

1. Andrew Hill: Chained

2. Don Cherry: Where is Brooklyn?

3. Booker Ervin: Back from the Gig

4. Frank Foster: Manhattan Fever

5. Don Ellis: Essence

And for any famous nay-sayers to the above list, I present: :bwallace: .

;)

I cannot afford to buy these at this time. I cannot afford to buy these at this time. I cannot afford to buy these at this time. I cannot afford to buy these at this time. I cannot afford to

Guys, it's not working... :(

Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. You will not buy these, you will not buy these.... When I snap my fingers, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :g:g