BFT 51 - Signup

Nate Dorward

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, though the good response is in part through subterfuge on my part! -- By the time this thread was a week old, only 6 people had signed up, which had me a bit worried. So I sent emails to many of the people who had participated in BFT14, 49 or 50, asking if they wanted to participate. I'm glad many of them said yes. -- I think that the decision to keep it to one CDR helped, too.

Anyway, glad to know the packets have started arriving. Last time, BFT14 (the one I did) was kind of hampered by the delivery-time of some of the packets, so I perhaps overcompensated this time by allotting a full 2 weeks for mail.

Jim--hey, good to know it arrived! Hope there's a few things on there that appeal. -- No, I'll start a proper (separate) discussion thread once more copies have arrived (about 1/2 of them have now arrived, it seems). I suppose I should stick to kicking off discussion on Oct. 1st if I want to be a stickler for dates, though given that this BFT was already postponed a month maybe it should start a little earlier.... (but don't want to step on marcoliv's toes--BFT 50 still hasn't had answers posted).

• 3 weeks later...

>> bump <<

In tandem with bumping the discussion thread. (I just realized the latter was pointless as people who hadn't yet posted responses to the BFT were unlikely to read to the end of the thread if they were avoiding looking at other responses first.)

Anyway, just a reminder that it's halfway through October & there are still many participants who haven't posted comments. Posting a detailed list of responses is definitely not obligatory, but even a few impressionistic comments would be welcome!

& if you find the 15-minute track in the middle a bit daunting, have patience--it moves in a VERY different direction after the spacey opening 6 minutes....