MILFORD GRAVES / DON PULLEN LP

drumdoggy

That's volume 1, a whole 'nother story...

Nommo looks like this:

4714953563.jpg

or this:

4036487124.jpg

Mr. Thornton, I wasn't able to see the pics you posted. Don't know if anybody else had that problem.

Wish my scanner was working. Uh, so the cover on my copy of NOMMO is an all-white background on the front and back. In the middle of the front cover there's a picture of Milford sitting on the floor with a drum between his legs, while holding a drumstick in his left hand, and a tree branch in his right. On the the left-hand side of the picture, it says "Milford Graves" and on the right side, "Nommo." On the lower right hand side, "featuring Don Pullen."

Back cover: Middle left-hand side shows an upper body picture of Milford behind a drumset. To the right of the photo is the tracklisting and a few paragraphs by Nat Hentoff. And yes, it's on the SRP label. (SRP-LP 290)

Hope this helps.

Edited by drumdoggy

[quote name='clifford_thornton' post='692685'

Hope this helps.

:)

sounds like you have the second of the two covers... (a pity since the first cover is really beautiful and the second is just looking ok...)

The second cover is fantastic in my opinion. Unfortunately, it doesn't feature an image of Don Pullen.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it safe to assume that nobody's interested? :w

its like this drumdoggy- we like people to come here to talk jazz, not just to hawk wares. perhaps you could find a topic that interests you and join in the discussion.

lets get to know you!

:)

Well, that is ceratainly great to know as I will post in other threads. But I'm also aware that this thread was posted in a "free market" area. And I must humbly admit that my copy of "NOMMO" is up for grabs since I'm currently unemployed and need the cash, in addiiton to me not diggin' the music.