OMG I WON the lottery!!!!!

just got this email - who would believe such garbage!

:wacko:

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT BMW

Automobiles 22 Garden Close, Stamford,

Lincs, PE9 2YP, London

United Kingdom.

Email: info_jameseric@yahoo.de

Tell: +44 704 573 9212

Dear Selected winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Price of £550,000.00 (Five hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new BMW car model 530iA from the International programs held the Today in London UK.

Description of Price: Car model 530iA

Year: 2007

Amount: £550,000.00

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerised email selection system(ess) from a database of over 284,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which your email was among the {95} winners of £550,000.00 (Five hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds & BMW car).

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 2nd of its kind and we intend to sensitise the public.

To begin the processing of your Price you are to contact our claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your Price.

=====================================================

Contact Person:

Mr.Jaes Eric.

Contact the claims Department Via email :info_jameseric@yahoo.de

=====================================================

Contact him by please providing him with your secret pin code x7pwyz2007 and your Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed informations as soon as possible. Name in full, Address in full, Nationality & Present Country,Age,Phone /Fax /Sex e.t.c.

======================================================

Mr Kalvin Westwood.

On-line Co-ordinator.

Damn, I never win the price! :angry:

I'll put in a word for you with my good friend Prince (Dr.) Bvano H. Jimoh, from the National Corporation Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. He's got a large prize he's trying to get out of the country, and is looking for someone in Pineville, LA who has a bank account and can help him. There's a handsome agent's fee for you, of course. He'll be in contact with you shortly.

edit - I mean PRICE. :P

Edited by Aggie87

and now this!

:blink:

ADDRESS:03 BP 25687 ABIDJAN 03

AVENUE 23 RUE 33 BARREE COCODY

ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST

WEST AFRICA.

Tel:+22501336438

Hello dearest one,

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration since I can not be able to see you face to face at first.Being the first and the only child of my father, late Mr Mokun Williams from Freetown in Republic of Serielone a country in West Africa I am 18years of age. My father was Diamond and gold merchant in Freetown before his untimely death after his business trip to Europe,to negotiate on a business. A week after he came back from Europe, he was shot with my mother by unknown assassins.

Which my mother died, instantly, but my father died after five days in hospital, on that faithful afternoon. I didn't know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother. But before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (may his soul rest in perfect peace) he disclose to me that he deposited the sum of $5.7 million U.S dollars in a Bank in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast.That the money was meant for establishing a branch of his business in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin .Before his death he adviced and instructed me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it.

Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the fund is in there , most honest and confidentiality. Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me transfer out this money out from the bank to your account abroad so that you can be able to manage and invest it in any lucrative business in your country and also help me to move out from here so that I can contiune my education which stopped since my parents death.I am Waiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss how you can assist me on this as my guradian since it is the only condition that the bank said this my inheritance can be release to me at this my present age or i can wait until i am upto 25 years and above.

Thanks for your kind attention and i will appreciate to receive your reply to know if you will be able to handle and manage this my inheritance for me as my guradian.Please i am on my kneelsing begging you to accept standing as my guradian so that this my inheritance be transfer out from here.

Best regards

Miss Elodi Williams

One month ago:

LOTTO Rheinland-Pfalz

Ferdinand-Sauerbruch-Strasse 2

DE-56073 Koblenz,

Rheinland-Pfalz,

Germany.

Reference Number: LRP/19-DE/9317

Batch: LRP/06/41

Dear Winner,

LOTTO RHEINLAND-PFALZ WIN NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded

annual final draws of the LOTTO Rheinland-Pfalz Program. LOTTO

Rheinland-Pfalz draws was conducted from an exclusive list of

25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies

picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from

the internet as part of our international promotions program which

we conduct every year. Tickets were not sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached

to serial number 23-2007 drew the lucky numbers 9-29-1-15-4-8

which consequently emerged you as one of first fifty (50) lucky

winners in this category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of EUR

1,000,000 (One Million EURO) in cash credited to file LRP/19-DE/9317.

This is from a total cash prize of EUR 50,000,000 (Fifty

million Euro) shared amongst the first fifty (50) lucky winners in

this category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for LOTTO

Rheinland-Pfalz. The estimated 50 million Euro jackpot would be the

sixth-biggest in Europe history. The biggest was the 363 million

Euro jackpot that went to two winners in a Febuary 2000 drawing

of The Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor.

Your funds is now deposited in an offshore bank with a hardcover

insurance. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice

that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has

been processed and your money remitted to you as this is part of

our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted

taking advantage of this program by the general public.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our

European booklet representative office in London. In view of this,

your EUR 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) would be released to you

by our affiliate bank in Europe. Our agent will immediately

commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you

as soon as you make contact with him.

To begin your claim please contact your claims agent by email

with his email address below;

Mr.Wilson Gart

Foreign Services Manager,

Information and Payment Bureau.

London Representative Office.

Phone: 00 44 702 403 5806

Fax: 00 44 870 974 3451

Email: info@rheinlandpfalz.vossnet.co.uk

Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance

of your prize funds into your designated bank account.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than three weeks.

After this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY

as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and

complications, please endeavor to quote your reference (LRP/19-DE/9317)

and Batch numbers (LRP/06/41) in every correspondence with

your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your

address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks

for being part of our program.

Yours faithfully,

Hans-Peter Schössler

Managing Director

LOTTO Rheinland-Pfalz.

and now this!

ADDRESS:03 BP 25687 ABIDJAN 03

AVENUE 23 RUE 33 BARREE COCODY

ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST

WEST AFRICA.

Tel:+22501336438

Hello dearest one,

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration since I can not be able to see you face to face at first.Being the first and the only child of my father, late Mr Mokun Williams from Freetown in Republic of Serielone a country in West Africa I am 18years of age. My father was Diamond and gold merchant in Freetown before his untimely death after his business trip to Europe,to negotiate on a business. A week after he came back from Europe, he was shot with my mother by unknown assassins.

Which my mother died, instantly, but my father died after five days in hospital, on that faithful afternoon. I didn't know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother. But before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (may his soul rest in perfect peace) he disclose to me that he deposited the sum of $5.7 million U.S dollars in a Bank in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast.That the money was meant for establishing a branch of his business in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin .Before his death he adviced and instructed me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it.

Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the fund is in there , most honest and confidentiality. Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me transfer out this money out from the bank to your account abroad so that you can be able to manage and invest it in any lucrative business in your country and also help me to move out from here so that I can contiune my education which stopped since my parents death.I am Waiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss how you can assist me on this as my guradian since it is the only condition that the bank said this my inheritance can be release to me at this my present age or i can wait until i am upto 25 years and above.

Thanks for your kind attention and i will appreciate to receive your reply to know if you will be able to handle and manage this my inheritance for me as my guradian.Please i am on my kneelsing begging you to accept standing as my guradian so that this my inheritance be transfer out from here.

Best regards

Miss Elodi Williams

Hello Ms. Elodi,

Your faith in this fellow "Bright Moments" as an appropriate ""guradian" for a ripe young virgin such as yourself is entirely misplaced, unless you want your entire fortune invested in Les Paul paraphernalia.

Brownian

out of linguistic curiosity: are there other languages besides German where "to give up the ghost" (den Geist aufgeben) is a term for dying (though more common for cars than for humans)

I've heard the expression in English, and also noticed it applied most frequently to automobiles. I believe it's a nearly archaic expression at this point.

OMG this is getting ridiculous!

Hello Pal,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is sgt jarvis reeves jr . I am a military attache with the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the united state, we have about $25 Million dollars that we want to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust to actualize this venture.The money is from oil proceeds and legal.But we are moving it through diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.

But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested reply to Email:sgtjrjarvisreeves_8@yahoo.dk

I will furnish you with more details.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Your Buddy.

sgt jarvis reeves jr

out of linguistic curiosity: are there other languages besides German where "to give up the ghost" (den Geist aufgeben) is a term for dying (though more common for cars than for humans)

I've heard the expression in English, and also noticed it applied most frequently to automobiles. I believe it's a nearly archaic expression at this point.

"rendre l'âme" in french (= "hand back the soul"). It is also mainly used with technical equipment.