Mosaic sale, ending October 14

I just got an e-mail from Mosaic, announcing a new sale:

MOSAIC RECORDS ONE WEEK SALE - ENDS SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th

To thank you for your loyal support and to entice you to delve into the new site, we are putting all Mosaic Box Sets, Mosaic Selects and Mosaic Singles on sale this week and this week only.

Mosaic Records Box Sets are sale priced at 10 - 15% off, Mosaic Selects regularly $44 are sale priced at $39 and Mosaic Singles regularly $15 are sale priced at $13.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great sale. The Nelson, Columbia small group sessions and the Stitt boxes should be joining the collection soon!

What is going on with Mosaic? I can't help being a bit worried with all these sales. There has been quite a lot of sales this year..... I hope everything is alright over there! :unsure:

What is going on with Mosaic? I can't help being a bit worried with all these sales. There has been quite a lot of sales this year..... I hope everything is alright over there! :unsure:

I think it was Reinier who recently posted that according to Michael Cuscuna sales are very slow and steadily falling...

Edited by J.A.W.

The Nelson, Columbia small group sessions and the Stitt boxes should be joining the collection soon!

Got my eye on that Oliver Nelson also and possibly the Johnny Smith and/or the Columbia Small Groups sets. And then there's the Diz..

Choices, choices.. Any advice?

Edited by sidewinder

I am fed up waiting for the price of the European version of the Nelson set to go down. I am definitely getting it this time.

Advice? My best recent purchases from Mosaic ( among those that are still available) have been the Joe Pass, Django, Gordon Select, Andrew Hill Select, Parlan and the whole Miles collection.

I'm VERY pleased with the Onzy Mattnews Select I got in the cut price shipping sale a few weeks ago.

I had a LONG look just now at the Farmer/Golson box but decided that even at $105 + postage, I had better give it a miss for a while.

MG

Why not have an even LONGER look and reverse your decision :) - that is one of the best ever Mosaic sets in my opinion.

I'm VERY pleased with the Onzy Mattnews Select I got in the cut price shipping sale a few weeks ago.

I had a LONG look just now at the Farmer/Golson box but decided that even at $105 + postage, I had better give it a miss for a while.

MG

Why not have an even LONGER look and reverse your decision :) - that is one of the best ever Mosaic sets in my opinion.

Great box indeed.