• 2 weeks later...

There is a 2008 Calendar from this French outfit

http://www.aquarupella.fr/

It's a BN calendar lookalike and goes under the name of 'The Giants of Jazz', a very good looking regular sized calendar with black/white photos by Francis Wolff. Dexter Gordon is on the cover.

Sorry can't link any illustration. Neither Amazon.fr nor FNAC.com carry it so far!

But it really looks good, just as good as the BN calendars that came out from Universe/Rizzoli!

Also there are a couple Jim Flora calendars available....very limited...on ebay. Each have one Flora image with 12 tear off pages. All hand printed....pretty nice. There may only be 40 or so of these left....act now :D !!!

I"m a big fan of Flora and have a few original things of his so I couldn't pass on these. Bought one for my home and one for my office.

Jim Flora Art LLC is offering three hand-printed 2008 calendars: swingin' sax, boogie-beat drummer, and starlite moon. We have a limited number (30 each) to sell. That's it. It's not a numbered edition — 500 backing cards each were printed by Yee-Haw Industries (Knoxville), but due to scheduling demands, the production team could only finish a few hundred calendars for retail boutiques. JFA LLC received 30 sets for our customers.

Sales are first-come, first-served. Each calendar costs $12.50 + s/h (see below). We accept checks and PayPal (info@JimFlora.com).

The backing cards are letterpress printed on recycled stock, measuring 10" x 4-1/2". The attached calendar, with 12 pull-off pages, measures 3-1/4" x 4-1/2". The Jim Flora illustrations date from the mid-1950s. Those little flyspecks you see around the images are a natural byproduct of the hand-printing process.

• 3 weeks later...