Halloween Music - What Are You Spinning?

'Trick or Treaters' on a spit over a large fire.

Ranks with McDonalds, Starbucks and syphilis as one of the more unwelcome imports from the Americas.

Thanks to Simon Cowell & Elton John, we're still running at a deficit, though.

But you really should try a McGriddle (the syrup's baked in ya'know) and, while they're available, the McRib, which is one of those rare foods about which it can be said that deconstruction is not only undesirable, but also impossible.

McDonalds is to food what tires are to peaches!

(and really sorry about the syphillis thing...you'd think that with all the inbreeding an immunity would have been developed my now, but I guess not!)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Trick or Treaters' on a spit over a large fire.

Ranks with McDonalds, Starbucks and syphilis as one of the more unwelcome imports from the Americas.

Thanks to Simon Cowell & Elton John, we're still running at a deficit, though.

Yes, sorry about that. I'm sure the Queen will apologise when we get round to apologising for burning down the White House.

(and really sorry about the syphillis thing...you'd think that with all the inbreeding an immunity would have been developed my now, but I guess not!)

I thought that was the Appalachians? Texas too?

• 9 years later...

Well, it's October 1, and this is the time of year when TTK starts busting out the gothic/macabre/supernatural/horror stuff.

I prefer easing into October with lighter fare, and working up to the more intense stuff as we approach the 31st.

So, I started out today with Vic Mizzy's Addams Family LP on RCA.  This is the money cut, "On Shroud 9," featuring Plas Johnson.  Very much in a Neal Hefti bag.

Edited by Teasing the Korean

4 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

I have this two LPs ready for spinning on or around the 31st

33476616210054.jpeg

42258764720054.jpeg

Don't know Virgin Witch!  We have seen Blood on Satan's Claw and might have the DVD.  Who is the composer?  

EDIT:  I see that it is Marc Wilkinson.  Not familiar with him.  Is this a Hammer film?

Edited by Teasing the Korean

1 hour ago, Teasing the Korean said:

Don't know Virgin Witch!  We have seen Blood on Satan's Claw and might have the DVD.  Who is the composer?  

EDIT:  I see that it is Marc Wilkinson.  Not familiar with him.  Is this a Hammer film?

Tigon. I have the film on HDD from a TV recording.

Rare musical outing for the Ondes Martenot.

Edited by sidewinder