June Concert Tour

^_^ I just want to say how much I enjoyed performing with "Organissimo" this past summer. The group is terrific and the "Gig" was a ball. I had the pleasure of playing with my son Randy on drums which is a rare treat for me. I am pround of him and the guys in the group. They really made the tour a success. Arno Marsh Tenor Sax

^_^ I just want to say how much I enjoyed performing with "Organissimo" this past summer. The group is terrific and the "Gig" was a ball. I had the pleasure of playing with my son Randy on drums which is a rare treat for me. I am pround of him and the guys in the group. They really made the tour a success. Arno Marsh Tenor Sax

Right on Poppa! We had a great time didn't we? Jim and Joe certainly enjoyed the tour and we'll do it again next summer! :tup

^_^ I just want to say how much I enjoyed performing with "Organissimo" this past summer. The group is terrific and the "Gig" was a ball. I had the pleasure of playing with my son Randy on drums which is a rare treat for me. I am proud of him and the guys in the group. They really made the tour a success. Arno Marsh Tenor Sax

:g Pround? PROUD !!!

Pops, you can at any time, go back and edit your post by clicking the 'edit' button on the top right hand corner of your post..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Are you familiar with the Teddy Edwards tune, "Lee-Ann" on Groove Holmes, "Get up & Get it," which was also reissued on Groove's "Blue Groove?"

If so, what's the chance that you guys may be able to play that at the Bird of Paradise? There's a nice latin beat for Randy and great grooves for you and lots of space for Joe. Pat Martino is the guitarist on that session.

Man, I can't get that beautiful groove out of my head. Really pretty song.

• 4 weeks later...

The hit with Arno and Organissimo in Grand Haven this summer is something a few of my radio listeners still talk about. Bill McFarlin, president of the International National Association of Jazz Educators and stone Blue Laker, was there and completely dug Arno. How about a Don/Arno front line with the trio at an IAJE convention? Unlike the dub at the pub, Bill has some money to spend...Cool biz...