New design for Mosaic Catalogue

medjuck

On 11/27/2015, 11:28:09, GA Russell said:

I'm pretty sure that my first Mosaic catalogue had the Chet Baker Studio box on the cover, but I don't remember what number the catalogue was.  I think it was in 1988.

I'm so old I still have the first one with Monk on the cover.  Kept 'em all.  I'm a hopeless pack rat that way.  It's a bad habit.

gregmo

7 hours ago, gmonahan said:

I'm so old I still have the first one with Monk on the cover.  Kept 'em all.  I'm a hopeless pack rat that way.  It's a bad habit.

gregmo

Would love to see a shot of that one.  Probably documented elsewhere (at least once or twice) in this place :P, but I received that set (#4830) for Christmas circa 1985 - I remember the UPS guy showing up well into the evening of the 24th.  

Edited by Eric

On 11/30/2015, 6:34:06, Eric said:

Would love to see a shot of that one.  Probably documented elsewhere (at least once or twice) in this place :P, but I received that set (#4830) for Christmas circa 1985 - I remember the UPS guy showing up well into the evening of the 24th.  

Well, Eric, you made me go look, and it turns out I *don't* have the first one after all.  I apparently started with #4.  In my defense, it does still have Monk on the cover, but it's not the first flyer.  Just goes to show how one can reconstruct one's own past!  Oh well.  I do have that first Monk SET at least!

gregmo