Ordering from Tower.com

Bol

I was wondering whether anyone has ordered from Tower.com lately. I am wondering whether they are still listing items as available when in fact they do not have them in stock, and taking a long time to fulfill orders (or not fulfilling them at all) while charging the credit cards from the moment the orders are placed.

I have placed a few orders from Tower (which is basically caiman) in August. It took about two to three weeks to receive the items ordered, but everything I ordered was received. I couldn't tell you if the card was charged before shipping or not, I didn't pay attention actually. . . .

Anyway, I had no problems other than a wait for the goods, and that was not a problem for me.

I've had several orders fulfilled over the last several months and all have been completed without incident. I received all of them in less than 2 weeks-generally 7-10 days. At no time did I order anything that wasn't readily available elsewhere so I wasn't hoping they would be able to deliver on an item that was out of print or difficult to find. I've been happy with them and would readily use them again. In fact, I'm about to place an order with them for some Christmas presents.

Edited by mikelz777