LF: Miles Davis Cookin' - K2

scottb

Boy do I feel stupid!

It was as easy as going to the website and ordering it. Who would of thought of that?

I had tried that in the past to order from Concord but when I got to the checkout it would tell me it was no longer in stock. Because of the RVG version, I thought it probably wouldn't be restocked but it was there this time.

Thanks guys.

This is a particularly good title in the K2 series. I sure miss that series.

Bertrand.

No kidding. Great sound and great packaging. It seems that the Fantasy, Riverside and Contemporary K2 titles are becoming increasingly harder to find. Sure glad I snapped up the Peppers when they first came out.

• 2 years later...

Why not buy a used copy for $4-5 from Amazon marketplace?

Yes, that is what I would do. HERE is a link.

The main problem with amazon marketplace is that the bigger sellers often don't take time to ensure that they have their listing in the right place. gohastings is one of the worst in this regard. I would avoid them. And no matter which seller you choose, it is worth it to contact them after you order to explain exactly which issue you want, point out that they have their CD listed as the K2, and ask for a refund if it is not that issue.

That is exactly what I did, and exactly what happened. I paid about 6 bucks for copy and it was the original version, not the remaster. I looked on half.com and that is too confusing as well because under the description they list details about the K2, the RVG, the gold disc and several other versions. They also have the title as Cookin' at the Plugged Nickel but have the image of the Cookin' disc so there is no telling what you would get.

That's why I'm looking here. Because people here know what a K2 of Cookin' is and if they say they have it, they have it.

Why not buy a used copy for $4-5 from Amazon marketplace?

Yes, that is what I would do. HERE is a link.

The main problem with amazon marketplace is that the bigger sellers often don't take time to ensure that they have their listing in the right place. gohastings is one of the worst in this regard. I would avoid them. And no matter which seller you choose, it is worth it to contact them after you order to explain exactly which issue you want, point out that they have their CD listed as the K2, and ask for a refund if it is not that issue.

Scott,

I've seen your other thread and only now saw this one, but if you're still interested in the K2 of "Cookin', I can sell you mine (CD, booklet and jewel case are in mint condition, slipcase has a tiny bit of shelf wear).

Because I'm in Europe, it will be a bit more expensive than those (presumed) Amazon Marketplace deals:

$10 + $6 shipping. Payment by Paypal

Edited by Claude

Scott,

I've seen your other thread and only now saw this one, but if you're still interested in the K2 of "Cookin', I can sell you mine (CD, booklet and jewel case are in mint condition, slipcase has a tiny bit of shelf wear).

Because I'm in Europe, it will be a bit more expensive than those (presumed) Amazon Marketplace deals:

$10 + $6 shipping. Payment by Paypal

It's not letting me PM you. PM me your email.