It's a Wonderful Organissimo Board

ghost of miles

All you've told us that you don't like his avatar....100 times. Nobody agrees with you. Let it go.

If anyone else is bothered by Dan, them seem to either ignore him or develop some sort of coping mechanism. I'd guess people do that for anyone that bothers them that much, on any board.

No Aggie...let me go.

Either boot my ass or take Dan to task.

You cannot have it both ways.

how about donating first? :P

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you've told us that you don't like his avatar....100 times. Nobody agrees with you. Let it go.

If anyone else is bothered by Dan, them seem to either ignore him or develop some sort of coping mechanism. I'd guess people do that for anyone that bothers them that much, on any board.

No Aggie...let me go.

Either boot my ass or take Dan to task.

You cannot have it both ways.

how about donating first? :P

Gladly.

Right after Dan is not allowed to abuse people either through verbal or visual bullying.

How 'bout it?

Edited by GoodSpeak

Interestingly, there's a thread on AAJ about the O board situation, and Mr. Ricci kind of turned it into a thread about needing to drum up money to run that board. He says that it costs them $40K/yr! :blink:

I think we're doing great on the budget we have, and have a better board all around!

Edited by Aggie87

I donated $20, which I had been remiss in doing. A minuscule amount given the amount of time I spend on this marvelous board. I hope a solution can be found that will allow it to continue while giving Jim the space and time he needs. As a volunteer director of a non-profit, I can appreciate the number of hours that it claims. People do simply get burned out.

I wonder why this board is better than AAJ or JC, but it just is. Thank you Jim for creating such a great place to hang out.

I've been out of town all week and have only been able to check in here briefly a few times. Can someone summarize where we're at with the board? Is it going away for sure? Are we sending $$ to keep it going? Are there going to be volunteer moderators (Conn, for example? He's got nothing else to do these days :lol:)

I don't feel like pouring through over a dozen pages right now. :cool: