Homemade covers for LP's that MIGHT've been on BN

Rooster_Ties

LMSwCTI.jpg

yuck! just imagine Barry Harris on electric piano, that sweetish CTI mix all over, Cranshaw replaced by Ron Carter at his boomiest/slidiest and Cobham laying down a dry beat instead of smilin' Billie! (But then you'd have to replace Mogie with Hubbard, too, i guess...) yuck yuck yuck!

:crazy:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMSwCTI.jpg

yuck! just imagine Barry Harris on electric piano, that sweetish CTI mix all over, Cranshaw replaced by Ron Carter at his boomiest/slidiest and Cobham laying down a dry beat instead of smilin' Billie! (But then you'd have to replace Mogie with Hubbard, too, i guess...) yuck yuck yuck!

Replacing Barry Harris wouldn't be a bad idea.

Guy

LMSwCTI.jpg

OMG!!! I would be all OVER this album if it were a reality (ie if "Sidewinder" had been CTI'd!).

Call me :crazy: !!!

There are so many great covers in this thread! Especially that Barney "Sonny" Wilen cover. Hilarious!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 14 years later...

It really bums me out to re-read this thread after the years have passed and see most of the great artwork is gone. I actually used one of the covers from this thread for some CD artwork in my collection. It was so well done, there was no way i was going to improve on it. I really do wish that I had saved all of them so I could re-insert them now. There were so many great covers in here.

Edit to change "all" to "most"...

Edited by bresna