Happy Birthday Alexander!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Amazing how far I've come since my 37th birthday. In about a week I'll be moving into my own place (my first since I was in college) and my marriage is pretty much over. But don't cry for me! I'm looking forward to having my own apartment (and my daughter is looking forward to have two bedrooms). The thing I'm NOT looking forward to is moving all those CDs and LPs! Damn!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Edited by Alexander

Happy birthday, and sorry to hear about the personal circumstances. I went through the same thing at about the same age. An older friend told me, "Your thirties suck. You'll be fine once you're in your forties." And he was pretty much right.

Yeah, but them fifties can be hell if you're not in good shape going into them.

• 11 months later...

Awwwww....shucks. You guys remembered! I know I haven't been around much lately. A lot has happened. My wife and I began the process of reconciliation over the summer, and by late fall had decided to stay together! I moved back in at the end of November. We are all very happy about this development. Honestly, being back in the bosom of my family for the holidays is the best birthday present I could have hoped for!