Friday is Talk Like a Pirate Day

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrrr...........................Passing Ships.............yarrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Mulligan CJB......aye maties........Jack Johnson........shiver me timbers........October conns................arrrrrrrr..........Morgan the Pirate............yaarrrrrrr...arrr.........avast, ye land luvvers.............aarrr...rr......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...*belch*..............

Ahoy there, Dirty James, I'm yer mate Dirty Jack, also lookin' for Davy Jones' Locker....

Dirty Jack Roberts

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

:g Bloody Tom Rackham.

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Edited by BERIGAN

my pirate name is:

Mad Dog Rackham

"Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!"