Digression thread: Coherence is overrated

First new car:544410_654454964565529_1175656261_n.jpg

This kind of "old paper" should be pretty collectible among hardcore fans of the classic Mustangs now. ;)

Reminds me, I need to get the paper for my Studebaker from the museum - it's $40 and makes a nice display for shows even if you haven't restored to total originality. I'm particularly interested in seeing if mine came with front discs or if that was a retrofit.

droppedImage_2.jpg

OMG! Redd said all kinds of stuff that nice young lady didn't need to be hearing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From an Ebay listing for a lot of 78 RPM records, this minor masterpiece:

a record shop that closed up in 1962 had been vacant since 1962..When I got into the store, I found inmost of the unopened boxes the records listed below, all mint condition OR NEAR MINT CONDITION or good condition .(WE WERE EATING CHICKEN AT THE TIME, SO OUR FINGERS WHEN TOUCHING THE RECORDS SMUDGED some of the records except 22 of them which are listed as just good condition which were not in any box . they were loose. . there are about 150 of them,..BELOW YOU WILL SEE THE RECORD LABEL, THE SONG, THE SINGER THE FLIP SIDE..the pics that you see is just a template, it doesn't represent any of the records.

to see Paris and die & to see Moscow and piss out. Edited by Serioza