Digression thread: Coherence is overrated

My personal version of hell involves waiting in line behind senior citizens who are buying lottery tickets and scratch while whistling "Hey Good Lookin'".

Senior citizens who whistle, huh? Ours mainly just shuffle along with their heads down, coming to a full stop every 10 feet or so to lecture anyone in the vicinity about how much better things are done "up north."

Can we add to the list of people who deserve a long painful death the motherfucker who decided that cds should be sold with tight paper wrap around them.

I've become quite adept with the old Swiss army knife and can fillet one of those babies in no time.

The CD or the motherfucker? Or maybe the fish?

Can we add to the list of people who deserve a long painful death the motherfucker who decided that cds should be sold with tight paper wrap around them.

I've become quite adept with the old Swiss army knife and can fillet one of those babies in no time.

The CD or the motherfucker? Or maybe the fish?

:lol:

I thought for a second I was being too coherent. Reassured now, thanks. :tup

จังหวัด สุราษฎร์ธานีประสบกับปัญหานักท่องเที่ยวถูกเอารัดเอาเปรียบจากผู้ประกอบการ ในปัจจุบันปัญหานักท่องเที่ยวถูกเอารัดเอาเปรียบจากผู้ประกอบการเป็นปัญหา สำคัญและเป็นปัญหาที่ต้องมีการแก้ไขอย่างเร่งด่วน

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to the dark side last night -- dark chocolate side, to be exact. I stole half a chocolate cake from my office refrigerator!! A birthday cake, no less. Home made, it looks like. Walked right out the front door past the aging guard with it. :excited: It was sooooo easy.

BUT (mitigating factor, judge), it was Saturday night around midnight and the cleaning crew tosses everything that's left in the fridge into the trash on Sunday. Clean sweep (except for mustard and that kind of stuff). So really, I was kind of rescuing the half-eaten cake, you might say. And it had been sitting in there for at least two days untouched. :unsure: (I had my eye on it for a while).

I stole a half a chocolate cake! I can't believe it. ... well, I can believe it. It's chocolate cake. I did ask around first. Everyone said, "Go ahead and take it." But I'm kind of sitting here waiting for the cops to bust in and wrestle the thing away from me. I'd better have a piece now. I wonder if I'll enjoy the stolen goods? What am I going to do when someone asks, "What happened to John's birthday cake?" I'm stayin' quiet.

I can see how this life of crime might get addictive. :ph34r:

Whaddaya think? Morally indefensible? Am I now one of those repugnant co-workers everybody sneers at? Or maybe just thrifty, not wanting the thing to go to waste? The "I ate the cake to save it" defense.

Edited by papsrus