BFT #55 Signup

Stereojack

BFT #55 will be ready early next week. PM me with your mailing address if you would like to participate. Since I am somewhat technologically challenged, this will not be uploaded. I will mail the discs out the old fashioned way. Discussion will commence when enough people notify me that they have received the discs

I am planning one disc for this set, but I'm gonna try to fill it with good stuff!

:winky::cool:

So far, this is who has signed up:

Big Al

Dan Gould

Bright Moments

mikeweil

sidewinder

king ubu

Mr. Bassman

ghost of miles

WorldB3

Nate Dorward

Tom Storer

The Magnificent Goldberg

Spontooneous

Marty Jazz

Thom Keith

Edited by Stereojack

The BFT is now ready. I'll be sending out the overseas discs in the next day or two, and will send the domestic discs Wednesday or Thursday. We can begin discussion next weekend.

It's not too late to sign up!! I created this set primarily with the idea to provide some good listening, not necessarily to stump people!

The BFT is now ready. I'll be sending out the overseas discs in the next day or two, and will send the domestic discs Wednesday or Thursday. We can begin discussion next weekend.

It's not too late to sign up!! I created this set primarily with the idea to provide some good listening, not necessarily to stump people!

Jack,

Keep in mind that we normally try to let the existing BFT play out (in terms of discussion) before opening the new one. I know we're into February and its a short month, but I'd hate to tread on Al's fine discs, and there are several people yet to be heard from on his BFT.

Jack,

Keep in mind that we normally try to let the existing BFT play out (in terms of discussion) before opening the new one. I know we're into February and its a short month, but I'd hate to tread on Al's fine discs, and there are several people yet to be heard from on his BFT.

I'll let Big Al decide when it's time to wrap his up. At that time I'll open the new discussion thread.

All of the overseas discs have been sent. The domestic discs will be mailed today. Discussion thread will be opened on Wednesday, Feb. 13.

There's still plenty of time, if any more want to participate. PM me and your disc will go out asap.

PM sent just now. Looking forward to your BFT.

I got my disc yesterday, and oh boy oh boy is it GOOD!!!! Discs like this are the whole reason I used to enjoy the BFT! I hope this trend continues! Track 6 I know only because I have the CD and, oddly enough, I used a track from this same disc on my BFT 21!

Track 7, I believe, will be the first time I recognize a tune from my collection, but I can't identify it. Yet!

Edited by Big Al

I got my disc yesterday, and oh boy oh boy is it GOOD!!!! Discs like this are the whole reason I used to enjoy the BFT! I hope this trend continues! Track 6 I know only because I have the CD and, oddly enough, I used a track from this same disc on my BFT 21!

Track 7, I believe, will be the first time I recognize a tune from my collection, but I can't identify it. Yet!

Got mine yesterday, have yet to give it a close listen but did get to the first four tracks. A couple of them are things I should know but I can't put my finger on. This will be fun, thanks.