don't watch if you're scared of heights...

I used to climbing, so I am not scared of height, but I am scared of stupidity. That is stupid.

Especially for a guy who looks like he weighs about 150, with a 34 inch chest. Though I guess the less you weigh, the less challenge it is to your muscles but that is probably offset by the increasing tug of gravity at that height. It really goes beyond everyday stupidity.

I used to climbing, so I am not scared of height, but I am scared of stupidity. That is stupid.

Especially for a guy who looks like he weighs about 150, with a 34 inch chest. Though I guess the less you weigh, the less challenge it is to your muscles but that is probably offset by the increasing tug of gravity at that height. It really goes beyond everyday stupidity.

Gravity doesn't increase with height (the gravitational pull of the earth is actually incrementally weaker up there, since it is an inverse square law).

Anyway, if this isn't trick photography it is truly stupid - a failure of natural selection.

When I used to climbing, I knew a guy who could do twenty tractions on two fingers of the same hand. Anyway the less you weight the better is for obvious reasons, whatever you are, moon a part. At times we were obsessed by weight, diets, ecc., but by security too. I lost a good friend on the Alps, so I find the thing in the video pretty stupid and somewhat insulting.

Gravity doesn't increase with height (the gravitational pull of the earth is actually incrementally weaker up there, since it is an inverse square law).

Maybe I just assumed that gravity is stronger, since its looking at you up there, mocking it, and thinking HEY, you're supposed to be down here on the ground!

;)

Maybe I just assumed that gravity is stronger, since its looking at you up there, mocking it, and thinking HEY, you're supposed to be down here on the ground!

;)

Gravity is mocking me too, Dan. And I'm positive that the squirrels are also mocking me. And the birds. And that guy in the car behind me. And the check-out girl in the grocery store. They're ALL mocking me! Well, soon I'll show them all! :crazy:

• 7 months later...