anybody have Ron Horton's contact info??

Rooster_Ties

Ron was kind enough to send me his latest CD "Everything in a Dream" (just out of the blue, completely unexpectedly -- I never ordered it, and didn't pay him a dime for it), after I saw him here in Kansas City last year.

I keep meaning to send him a thankyou note, but have lost his contact info.

Ron and I spoke for a good 30 to 40 minutes after the gig (into the wee hours of the morning), primarily about Andrew Hill, with whom Ron played quite a lot in recent years. We traded contact info, and low and behold -- this CD of his shows up in the mail a few weeks later. What a surprise!!

I'm at least 6 months overdue thanking him, and really need to. Ron was an exceptionally nice guy, in person, and then the CD!

PM me the info, if somebody has it. Many thanks!!

Ron was kind enough to send me his latest CD "Everything in a Dream" (just out of the blue, completely unexpectedly -- I never ordered it, and didn't pay him a dime for it), after I saw him here in Kansas City last year.

I keep meaning to send him a thankyou note, but have lost his contact info.

Ron and I spoke for a good 30 to 40 minutes after the gig (into the wee hours of the morning), primarily about Andrew Hill, with whom Ron played quite a lot in recent years. We traded contact info, and low and behold -- this CD of his shows up in the mail a few weeks later. What a surprise!!

I'm at least 6 months overdue thanking him, and really need to. Ron was an exceptionally nice guy, in person, and then the CD!

PM me the info, if somebody has it. Many thanks!!

PM sent