QT's Pulp Fiction

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

If he only cut everything involving Bruce Willis' girlfriend in it....it would be my favorite of his. Of course, last film of his I liked by the ultimate of "borrowing" directors is Jackie Brown. Now it's more fun trying to figure which films, or directors he's outright stealing (I mean paying homage too) from.

Edited by Blue Train

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Found out about the existence of Clutch Cargo on another thread, looked it up on youtube and instantly recognised the style of the Eskimo/Totem Pole show that was playing on a TV in Pulp Fiction... always wondered about that but never enough to look it up... feel strangely satisfied!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
15 minutes ago, Scott Dolan said:

:blink:

WTF is going on? 

Soul Station posted a video juxtaposing what Kavanaugh said on Thursday with scenes with Samuel Jackson from Pulp Fiction; you can find it on YouTube. I saw it on Friday; pretty funny. 

Mjzee, who I assume supports Kavanaugh, posted a photo of Kavanaugh and his family with the caption “I’m With Them” and commented “Since we’re now doing politics.” The rest you can see. 

The video is pretty funny but I guess it’s political. I don’t think we need to bring the walking  fucked up scene that is our political system here.  It pervades our lives enough so let’s try to keep it away from here.  

Edited by Brad