QT's Pulp Fiction

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pulp.jpg

any fav parts?

Jeez! Hard to pick!

I think my all time favorite moment is when Julius shoots the guy in Bret's apartment and says, "I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? You were saying something about 'best intentions'? Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort..." That and the music. Great music in that movie!

Edited by Alexander

Christopher Walken telling young Butch the story of his father's watch.

Koons.jpg

Yeah, that is just amazing! Although, if I had been told that story as a kid, I'd probably lose that watch as soon as possible... :lol:

Another favorite is the potbelly bit from the girlfriend.

Edited by Jazzmoose

"I don't eat pig, man."

"Are you Jewish?"

"No, I ain't Jewish. I just don't dig on swine, that's all. A pig is a filthy animal."

"Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good..."

"Sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know because I ain't gonna eat the filthy mother fucker. Pigs root and sleep in shit, and I won't eat any animal that don't have the sense to disregard its own feces."

"Dogs eat their own shit."

"I don't eat dog, either."

"But do you consider a dog to be a 'filthy animal'?"

"Well, they're definitely dirty, but I don't know that I'd go so far as to call it 'filthy'. But a dog has personality. Personality goes a long way."

"Ah. So if a pig had a better personality, it would cease to be a 'filthy animal'."

"We'll, it'd have to be one charming motherfucking pig. It would have to be ten times more charming than that Arnold on 'Green Acres'."

Edited by Alexander