Favorite COVER to an Ellington LP

Rooster_Ties

I have to admit that I don't really have lots of Ellington recordings (and none on LP), but I do love his music, and hold him in as high a regard as many other musicians who's catalogs I own quite a bit more of (Miles, Ornette, Andrew Hill, etc...).

But, I happen to have been lucky enough that my Mom got Duke's autograph when she was in college back in the 50's (long before I was ever born, in 1969). She was a part of the comittee that booked big bands to play at dances, and Ellington was one of four dance dates that the committee booked, at the University of Illinois, where she went to college back then.

She had him sign the back of her ticket, and a few years ago she had it framed for me, along with a short newspaper article about Ellington and his band "coming to town" for the concert (with a good picture of him in that same clipping, probably from his press kit at the time).

I've thought about trying to find two or three really interesting Ellington album covers, and framing them to hang on the wall as well, along with the autograph/newspaper-clipping.

So......

What are you favorite Ellington LP covers?? I'm sure there are more that I've never seen before (in any format), than those I have seen before.