Happy Birthday Berigan!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belated thanks everyone! :excited: Don't know exactly where my head was at, but forgot to even look for a b-day thread! Sign of getting, getting....something.

A female friend took me out to lunch(Sure she's married and in her 60's but hey, it sounds cool to say a female took you to lunch, right?) and my Pa took me to dinner. Man, it's hard to eat out twice in one day, but I made the sacrifice! Then I had a few slices of chocolate cake! :g then :bad:

Once again, a music free birthday. Well, new music purchases, but thats all right, I have more than enough music.

The 23 year old Berigan would slap the 43 year old berigan for taking his small cash gift to buy clothes, but hey, gotta be practical.

Keep working on your knuckleball, you're not to old for the bigs yet.

Happy birthday! :party:

Damn right I'm not too old! ;) But what's this crap about a knuckleball??? I still can bring the heat! :beee:

I bet with a few warm up tosses, I could hit 90. Of course I also think I could date Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel the same day as well. Delusions are our friends! :rlol

Hope you had a great birthday, Conrad. I know when you blew out the candles on your cake, you were wishing that the health care bill will soon bite the dust. You do know, of course, that a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dave James

• 11 months later...

Thanks everyone! Well, the 4 that have wished me a happy birthday this year....screw the rest of use guys! :)

Best gift I can get is the gift of the internet! AT&T, my soon to be ex ISP, was down from Weds til late yesterday! Calls got me automated messages saying soon, the next day for sure, service would be restored. Then the next day came, and no service. Bleh! :angry:

Anyway, time to find out what huge(Small) gift is inside an envelope. Perhaps Jessica Biel has given me her # this year...she'd better do it soon, before she gets to be too old for me! :party: