BNBB refugees

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim,

This is what the forum looks like on PC....... I have no idea how to make it Mac compatable. I'll research that.

Sorry I overlooked your post until this evening, Jim. Anyway, oddly enough- your attached image appears on my screen looking just like I normally see it- everything in pastels (light purple, that yellowish color, etc). I don't see the pink, but that's only because I can only see two posts (the pink would have appeared in the third and fourth). At any rate, thanks for checking into it. I'm currently taking advantage of the iCab browser's option for setting the toolbar color (which I have set on tangerine, to match your header), which helps to take my mind off of the goddamn pastels! icon8.gif:)

Naw, as the sayin' goes - "I'm a victim of soicumstance!"

Woob woob woob woob woob!

I like the set-up & appearance of this board quite a bit- all the best of the BNBB plus!!!

Stooges actually made a movie with Louis Jordan - contains a couple of great musical numbers by Jordan & band!

See ya!

(I usually check BB's once or twice a day)

-LCM

Jim,

Anyway, oddly enough- your attached image appears on my screen looking just like I normally see it- everything in pastels (light purple, that yellowish color, etc). I don't see the pink, but that's only because I can only see two posts (the pink would have appeared in the third and fourth). icon8.gif:)

B3-er, For what it's worth the JPEG looks the same for me too. On my s***ty Mac at work and on my PC at home.

I've imagined the purple to be the purple of the old JazzOnline. Am I close?