out of print Mosaics for sale

The goods just arrived - thanks. BTW, do yo have a cat? I ask because mine has had his nose glued to the sets since I unwrapped them.

Cool cat. No, I don't have one but I think that's terrific. I told a friend once about an apartment I had with a grassy area behind where deer often came. One day I was blasting some Grateful Dead, looked out the window and saw a deer family staring in, (seemingly) transfixed. My friend said, "great. just what we need. Deadhead deer."

• 3 weeks later...

If there is anyone sitting on the fence about the Wilson, if you are a lover of piano-trio jazz, it doesn't get much sweeter than this. Some would say that it's five CDs of the same thing; I would say it's five CDs of pure piano bliss by one who set the bar very high, IMO.

If there is anyone sitting on the fence about the Wilson, if you are a lover of piano-trio jazz, it doesn't get much sweeter than this. Some would say that it's five CDs of the same thing; I would say it's five CDs of pure piano bliss by one who set the bar very high, IMO.

I thought you were all done with jazz, Al? WTF? :blink:

(let me guess what your response will be.....hmmmmm....)

I thought you were all done with jazz, Al? WTF? :blink:

(let me guess what your response will be.....hmmmmm....)

Oh no, I'm never done with jazz. We're just on a break. :g