Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David Gitin

out of print Mosaics for sale

44 posts in this topic

Looking forward to it, Free! :cool:

Sorry to have missed you guys on Friday, I was on the road.

Hopefully traveling on it as opposed to lying unconscious on it. :)

Hopefully traveling on it as opposed to lying unconscious on it. :)

He better have a good excuse! <_<^_^

I'm grateful for the purchases thus far, and I've lowered the price on a few of the remaining sets. Trust me, I'm losing money but I need the cash. Thanks, David

The goods just arrived - thanks. BTW, do yo have a cat? I ask because mine has had his nose glued to the sets since I unwrapped them.

I'm grateful for the purchases thus far, and I've lowered the price on a few of the remaining sets. Trust me, I'm losing money but I need the cash. Thanks, David

Man, I really wish I could go in on some of these right now. They're great deals and the music is/must be fantastic.

The goods just arrived - thanks. BTW, do yo have a cat? I ask because mine has had his nose glued to the sets since I unwrapped them.

Cool cat. No, I don't have one but I think that's terrific. I told a friend once about an apartment I had with a grassy area behind where deer often came. One day I was blasting some Grateful Dead, looked out the window and saw a deer family staring in, (seemingly) transfixed. My friend said, "great. just what we need. Deadhead deer."

David, just wanted to let you know that the Tristano/Konitz/Marsh box arrived safe and sound yesterday. Thanks.

I wish the Cecil Taylor was in that list. That's the Mosaic I'm still looking for ...

Stay in touch?

I hope this comment doesn't suggest that you're leaving, David. Hope you stay and continue contributing to the board!

Aggie, I'm not going anywhere. Just selling sets to help settle medical expenses... Cheers, David

Only two left of these out of print Mosaic boxes:

Gene Krupa/Harry James (7 CDs)

Teddy Wilson (5 CDs)

Edited by David Gitin

If there is anyone sitting on the fence about the Wilson, if you are a lover of piano-trio jazz, it doesn't get much sweeter than this. Some would say that it's five CDs of the same thing; I would say it's five CDs of pure piano bliss by one who set the bar very high, IMO.

If there is anyone sitting on the fence about the Wilson, if you are a lover of piano-trio jazz, it doesn't get much sweeter than this. Some would say that it's five CDs of the same thing; I would say it's five CDs of pure piano bliss by one who set the bar very high, IMO.

I thought you were all done with jazz, Al? WTF? :blink:

(let me guess what your response will be.....hmmmmm....)

I thought you were all done with jazz, Al? WTF? :blink:

(let me guess what your response will be.....hmmmmm....)

Oh no, I'm never done with jazz. We're just on a break. :g