How crazy a driver are you?

supposedly a comment from the guy....

wheres the respect...:

i made this video... i do not ride like that anymore, please nobody try and do this... it is not a good idea... i have been arrested... this was over a year ago on the 91 past riverside and the second part in on the ortega highway 74 :rolleyes:

Someone below that said Pity for your parents and other people who will miss you after you get yours, but certainly no respect.

I remember a seeing a guy driving like that at night in downtown Atlanta. We have HOV lanes there, with round metal bumps to keep you from switching lanes there, except in an emergency...that is where this mental midget decided to do lane changes, and wheelies! :eye: I thought for sure I was going to see him kill himself....but that kind of stupid can live quite awhile....

I see jokers doing stupid shit like this all the time. They always start out the same way, stand up look around to see if there are any cops, then gun it.

I remember a couple of years ago while driving on the Northern State Parkway this clown did the look around and proceeded to accelerate only to find two state police cars around the turn. I laughed my ass off. Unfortuantely too many times these fuckers get away with it, or worse they end up plastered to a light post or involve another vehicle in the accident.