Why I Don't Go To Bars (except to work)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell is Covina, anyway?

tactorwide01.jpg

Its down by Los Angeles, out by the San Bernardino Hwy (i10), going East out of LA County. Looking at the pictures I am not suprised that this kind of place exists over there.

I think I've been there. :(

First the recall, and this.... I refuse to believe that a place like this exists in Los Angeles County. It has to be Covina, TX. Maybe it is time to leave California after all. :(

Edited by Matthew

First the recall, and this.... I refuse to believe that a place like this exists in Los Angeles County. It has to be Covina, TX. Maybe it is time to leave California after all. :(

Taken from the WEll website...

"Join us at The Well. Located in Covina CA. Karaoke, Pool, Darts, Beer, Food, THE BEST BARTENDER in the world and FUN!!! The Well in known WORLD WIDE for the friendlest bartender around! So Stop in and say hi. If your going to visit California make sure to stop in and have a cold beer... Also send us an e-mail."

No Covina, TX as far AFAIK.

Although it is perfectly, no, MORE than perfectly understandable that we guys find much to mock/be frightened by in the women of The Well, honesty dictates that we also mention that the MEN all look like a bunch of fat drunken twistbrains. Women have the 10 & 2 standard also, or so I'm told...

The remains of her last date. KEEP.....YOUR....DISTANCE!!!!! :ph34r:

LOFL!!

This entire thread amuses me greatly!

I have a feeling that Frank Zappa must have gotten this inspiration for the songs Tittlies and Beer and Honey, Don't You Wanna Man Like Me from hanging out at this place!!