• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
47 minutes ago, felser said:

$#%$& Paywall

John, I use a "burner browser" (Edge, but it could be any) just to access sites with paywalls. I frequently clear its entire cache (+cookies, etc), which seems to zero out counters of allowed articles. Some sites have hard paywalls (no freebies allowed), in which case this doesn't work, but many allow access to 1 to 5 articles before enforcing the paywall.

I just read the article, which would have been paywalled for me on Chrome (my usual browser), that way.

Edited by T.D.

19 hours ago, Pim said:

Thanks for sharing. Still hoping for a European tour here… I would definitely travel to Belgium or Germany to capture him live. I didn’t knew he had an 11 year old daughter 😲

Yea that's interesting. Obviously his wife is pretty youngish. I'm going to see the Cookers in a month or so here. Had no idea he was 80. I hope I look like that when I'm 80.

54 minutes ago, tranemonk said:

Yea that's interesting. Obviously his wife is pretty youngish. I'm going to see the Cookers in a month or so here. Had no idea he was 80. I hope I look like that when I'm 80.

I saw BH live when he was 75 and was stunned at how young he looked (didn't even have gray hair then iirc).