Hello Organissimos;

Since there's been a modicum of interest in the magazine here on the board, I thought I'd stick my neck out and offer you a sneak preview of our summer issue, just off to press (and I hope I'm not out of line in doing so). An 11 Meg PDF will be available at the link below throughout the weekend. While we do still encourage you to seek out the magazine in its (vastly superior) paper format, this'll give you a little taste of what we've been working on over the past couple of months. Y'all will be the first people anywhere to see it.

Regards;

grrrrrshon @ STN

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.zshare.net/download/120373927b73a2c1/

FILE NAME: stn50_lowres.pdf

FILE SIZE: ~11.16 megabytes

Hey, looks great! Funnily enough I really couldn't think of anything to write up for that list of 50 personally significant artefacts.... I guess I'm not much of a collector or a sentimentalist. (Which isn't to say that there aren't things a treasure, just that they don't have a material form. A long conversation with Simon Fell in 2002, for instance, or being present for one of Steve Lacy's last solo recitals.) But it's fun to read about what's meaningful to other contributors to the mag.

That link led to some full-screen pop-up or something that crashed my Firefox (repeatedly!). Had to go thru IE to get to the download, & even then there were..."detours".

Anybody else experience this?

Nah. Worked fine with my FireFox.

That link led to some full-screen pop-up or something that crashed my Firefox (repeatedly!). Had to go thru IE to get to the download, & even then there were..."detours".

Anybody else experience this?

I got the digital run-around a few times using Firefox. Not crashes, but the file wasn't downloading. Finally got it to work.