Am I the only one who finds Van Basten II's use of danasoft.com/

medjuck

Not to mention juvenile. It's selling itself as something to use on your Myspace page.

well, i wouldn't call it juvenile ... but i agree it is a bit annoying (and also a bit pointless) -_-

but, as far as i know, it is not dangerous in any way ... in fact every web site on the i-net is able to see this informations about your computer.

I adblocked that earlier. Gone!

How do you do that?

Thanks.

It's an add-on to the Firefox browser, and it's wonderful: Adblock.

Once it's installed, I just right-click on the offending image, click "adblock image", and it's gone forever. In fact, I could (and should) block ALL images from danasoft.com, not just the one here.

I also use something called Filterset.G with Adblock, which is basically a set of rules that eliminates many ads from websites. In particular, allmusic.com looks much better with all the ads blocked.

What's wrong with the postings of Van Basten? I've never seen anything annoying in/under/above his postings. Is it my browser (Safari) which kills this things automatically?

The offending item that was threatening our society was removed.

Good boy, now for your 'offensive' avatars that are threatening the moral temper of big 'O', I suggest you to post twenty 'Pater Noster' and replace your avatar with this one

ratzinger.jpg

;)

Edited by porcy62

Reminds me of another Organissimo's finest moments.

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php...7261&st=135

Somehow missed all of the drama at the time.....what was the avatar?

it was the flash gif that rostasi used ages and ages ago of a nebishy black line drawing character at the computer proceeding to smash his entire body into smithereens on the keyboard. it is really a beautiful little piece of animation.

Edited by Man with the Golden Arm

Reminds me of another Organissimo's finest moments.

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php...7261&st=135

Somehow missed all of the drama at the time.....what was the avatar?

it was the flash gif that rostasi used ages and ages ago of a nebishy black line drawing character at the computer proceeding to smash his entire body into smithereens on the keyboard. it is really a beautiful little piece of animation.

Yes, like the cartoons loved by Bart and Lisa Simpson. Nice one.

What's wrong with the postings of Van Basten? I've never seen anything annoying in/under/above his postings. Is it my browser (Safari) which kills this things automatically?

The offending item that was threatening our society was removed.

cool nessa can find something else to get his panties bunched up about

:tup