# 69 - Bill Barton - May 2009 +

# 70 - wordsand sounds - June 2009

# 71 - mikeweil - July 2009

# 72 - EKE BBB - August 2009

# 73 - Dmitry - September 2009

• 5 weeks later...

# 60 - Eloe Omoe - August 2008 ?

Here I am, ready to go.

Sorry - I changed my job, moved again, my life has been a big mess.

But I am back for my BFT

Great to see you back - I was wondering ......

Go ahead and start the signup thread and all, my DSL is malfunctioning, so I won't be here that often during the next days ...

• 2 months later...

Things are going slow here recently - I apologize for not pushing things a little more, but I was pretty busy during recent months and will be until spring, as we are going to move in December, and I will start a second job besides music.

Please go ahead by yourself - I will try to at least listen to all test discs but cannot promise to post guesses, but will have enough time to update the links here.

Sorry, but these changes are unprecedented ...

This list is for Bill ....

# 60 - Eloe Omoe - August 2008 ?

# 61 - fent99 - September 2008 *

# 62 - Mr. Bassman - October 2008 *

# 63 - Claude Bartee - November 2008

# 64 - sidewinder - December 2008

# 65 - Durium - January 2009

# 66 - Nate Dorward - February 2009

# 67 - RDK - March 2009

# 68 - Dan Gould - April 2009

# 69 - Bill Barton - May 2009 +

# 70 - wordsand sounds - June 2009

# 71 - mikeweil - July 2009

# 72 - EKE BBB - August 2009

# 73 - Dmitry - September 2009

This list was posted and Eloe Omoe responded on June 30. That was over two months ago.

Is the BFT dead? There was little to no response to Thom Keith's BFT, Mike's been extremely busy, and we haven't heard from the August, September, and October BFTers.

I hope this isn't the end, as this exercise has been a great introduction to music I would not have otherwise heard. In fact, I'd even be willing to moderate it for a while until Mike's able to take the reins back again.

Is the BFT dead? There was little to no response to Thom Keith's BFT, Mike's been extremely busy, and we haven't heard from the August, September, and October BFTers.

I hope this isn't the end, as this exercise has been a great introduction to music I would not have otherwise heard. In fact, I'd even be willing to moderate it for a while until Mike's able to take the reins back again.

Al, I think it would be great if you could handle what Mike has been doing to help keep this thing going. I can say that I avoided Thom's BFT based on the sound clips of his music on his site. NMCOT, to use a shorthand I hope doesn't fall into disuse. :g

The number one thing that needs to be done it to reorganize the list of upcoming BFTs. A new thread should be started, plus PMs should be sent to all people currently on the list. They should be asked to state whether or not they are still interested, and what month they intend to offer their comps. I think we should reorganize everything to start with Sidewinder in December, and use the next six weeks to determine how everyone shakes out for 2009, with anyone who does not respond being dropped from the list or placed at the end, with some sort of "missing in action" or "not confirmed" note added.

If the Mods can "pin" this thread, all the better.

Thanks for stepping up, Al. I have been jotting down track ideas for my BFT and fully intend to participate. I just haven't had a chance to do anything more to be fully prepared to step in.

This list was posted and Eloe Omoe responded on June 30. That was over two months ago.

Al, that would be great!

I would have loved to post more on the last three BFTs, but the process that lead us to the decision to sell our house and move to a smaller one was a long and difficult one, along with illness of my wife, a lot of work which I helped her to get through, minor surgery on my side, difficult changes in the band I'm playing in that have been resolved, designing some new projects, and recognizing that we can only go on when moving to a smaller house that is easier to keep. Since we learned about a house becoming available much closer to my wife's working place, and had someone at hand from the band willing and able to buy ours, we decided the time was right! I face moving more than 5.000 CDs, several hundred LPs, a large library etc. - not mentioning all the other formalities going along with it - but it's worth it! My wife says there was only one other moment in her life when she felt a decision was absolutely right - when she agreed to marry me after I asked her .....

The BFT is not dead - it's just that people need reminders etc.

Go ahead - I will support you as much as I can!

• 3 weeks later...