Mosaic Free Shipping

FATHER'S DAY JUNE 15th - FREE SHIPPING OFFER (Ends June 9th)

Note: For international orders our shipping rates have been reduced by 50%

Order a total of over $50 from any of our three websites; Mosaic Records, True Blue Music, Mosaic Contemporary and receive free shipping on U.S. orders and 50% off of international shipping. You can combine products from any of the three websites since they will all be included in the same shopping cart. The total in the cart must exceed $50

*** For U.S. orders our shipping charges for orders over $50 ranges from $8 - $16 depending on the size of the order. Order by June 9th and there will be no charge for shipping for orders over $50. And as usual there is no sales tax unless you live in the state of Connecticut.

*** For Canadian orders over $50 shipping charges range from $10 - $20 depending on the size of the order. Order by June 9th and and save 50% on shipping ($5 -$10) for orders over $50.

*** For Other International orders our courier service for orders over $50 ranges from $12 - $45 depending on the size of the order. Order by June 9th and save 50% on shipping ($6 - $22.50) for orders over $50.

We have over 80 offerings at Mosaic Records for you to choose from including our exclusive Limited Edition Box Sets, Mosaic Select 3 CD sets and Mosaic Singles.

Guest Bixieland

Can't decide...

[ ] Count Basie Verve box

[ ] Classic Chu box

[ ] Dizzy Gillespie box

[ ] none

:unsure:

Anyone care to tip the scales? The only thing against the Chu box is that I just got a massive helping of late 30s Mosaics (Duke small groups and the Young/Basie boxes). Also...Chu ain't "Malcolm mastered"...though, in the end, that shouldn't sway me--but these are sensitive scales!

damn. :unsure:

Thanks for the heads up. Now's the time for me to get the Jazz Crusaders set. Didn't like having to pay the over $100 shipping for a $102 dollar set.

John - this one is great. I think you will like it !

Pressed the button earlier today. Looking forwrad to getting it.

Guest Bixieland

I'll put in another pitch for the Complete H.R.S. Sessions to anyone who doesn't have it - great classic music.

I dig the HRS. Like the OOP Capital Jazz set, this strikes me as one of those sets that ain't no one gonna touch again in our lifetime---some lost moment in time, that only those cats at Mosaic would dig up! Such a trip!

I think U R right Greg M., I'm eyein' the Basie first, then the Diz....but I keep finding steals on Amazon. They had Bille Holiday's Columbia Masters for 25 bux!! 4 discs, if you don't have the complete ten-disc set (like me), this set is going to be gospel....and a friggin' steal!!! woooohoooo!!!

I just received that damn What it is! Funk box from Amazon today. :bwallace: Yeah, it's a bad mother. The sound quality is dynomite, by the way.

Mosaics may have to wait till Xmas. <_<

Edited by Bixieland

Thanks for the heads up. Now's the time for me to get the Jazz Crusaders set. Didn't like having to pay the over $100 shipping for a $102 dollar set.

Hmmmm.....I don't find the sound clips too compelling, are they representative ?

Hmmmm.....I don't find the sound clips too compelling, are they representative ?

Listen to samples of the entire set on the link below.

Jazz Crusaders Mosaic

Edited by mikelz777

Listen to samples of the entire set on the link below.

Jazz Crusaders Mosaic

I really dug this set, and I wasn't into the Crusaders at all before I bought it. Several posters recommended it, so I took the chance. Glad I did. In fact, I proceeded to get all the live albums (except the '69 album, which still hasn't been reissued, to my knowledge) and like those too, though the earlier ones more than the latter.

Greg Mo

(except the '69 album, which still hasn't been reissued, to my knowledge)

And it's another good one too. Just spinning a King vinyl of it a few days ago. A bit like 'Powerhouse' in terms of the style, not suprisingly given the date - so a mix of modal and funky material.

With the release of some of the other Lighthouse dates and the Festival Album over the last couple of years are we ever going to see that '69 Lighthouse date on CD?

We've ragged about this one before here. There was some thought it was going to be reissued, but then it fizzled. It's weird when this happens--everything gets put out but ONE album! Oh well....

Greg Mo

Don't despair. I honestly believe it will come out one day.

Well, this free shipping is a good deal. . . it tempted me into placing three sequential orders over the last seven days or so. . .and means when they arrive I will have copies of all the in print big boxes. I predict that's a nice feeling.

Don't despair. I honestly believe it will come out one day.

Well, this free shipping is a good deal. . . it tempted me into placing three sequential orders over the last seven days or so. . .and means when they arrive I will have copies of all the in print big boxes. I predict that's a nice feeling.

Yeah, me too. I went ahead and ordered the new Basie/Young set as well as a couple of selects (Johnny Mercer and Boogie Woogie) and a couple of singles. I'm now up to date and out of cash, but what else is new?! :rolleyes: