"Venuti/Lang Columbia/OKeh Sessions": Missing disc #2

I dilly-dallied way too long before finally getting 'round to buying Mosaic's 8-CD "The Classic Columbia and OKeh Joe Venuti and Eddie Lang Sessions" (MD8-213) and was horrified to discover last week that it was already OOP. My desperate call to Mosaic revealed that, as is apparently sometimes the case with recently deleted titles, still available were a couple of partial sets that had been cannibalized for replacement discs. I was fortunate to be able to acquire, at reduced price, a set missing only disc #2.

Is there, perhaps, an Organissimo owner of this excellent set who pities a poor procrastinator and ...? (Mutually beneficial reciprocity envisaged.)

FWIW, as of last week there was reportedly one additional partial Venuti/Lang set, missing discs #2 & #4, still available.

-- PappyK, NYC

I very much appreciate the forbearance of the group in this matter. I was devastated that I'd delayed too long in purchasing the Venuti/Lang set, overjoyed to be able to acquire 7/8 of it, and then further elated and crushed when I listened to how good it is. In no way whatsoever do I feel "entitled" to the missing disc #2, but I simply could not refrain from attempting to fill the gap. I've been a heretofore silent reader of Organissimo for years, and this seemed the optimal forum to present my plea. Given the nature of these sets, is there not some room for flexibility here, whether in aid of my own error of procrastination, or because little Johnny used a Brillo pad to clean the peanut butter off disc #1 of Daddy's The Complete Capitol Fifties Jack Teagarden Sessions?

My problem may have been solved, but I am as yet uncertain. I crave the continuing indulgence of the forum.

Thanks.

-- PappyK

I dilly-dallied way too long before finally getting 'round to buying Mosaic's 8-CD "The Classic Columbia and OKeh Joe Venuti and Eddie Lang Sessions" (MD8-213) and was horrified to discover last week that it was already OOP. My desperate call to Mosaic revealed that, as is apparently sometimes the case with recently deleted titles, still available were a couple of partial sets that had been cannibalized for replacement discs. I was fortunate to be able to acquire, at reduced price, a set missing only disc #2.

Is there, perhaps, an Organissimo owner of this excellent set who pities a poor procrastinator and ...? (Mutually beneficial reciprocity envisaged.)

FWIW, as of last week there was reportedly one additional partial Venuti/Lang set, missing discs #2 & #4, still available.

-- PappyK, NYC

This is not an area where I have previous experience as a moderator, but my instincts are that if you bought it from Mosaic at a reduced price, there you are. I'll ask for guidance.