Firefox 3.0

I have been testing the test version for a while now and I am quite impressed but I alway have been with firefox. I have had it now for years as I hate IE( have to use it sometimes at work when the suits are watching as we are not supposed to install it.

IE has always been difficult to use , full of problems, no tab browsing, pop up hell and just so clunky. Mozilla need a pat on the back for this. The linux version which I use is really really good and better even than the windows on I use at work

sorry, guys, but I already have 4.0

na na na

can yours do fancy dancy tricks???

huh? huh? <_< only jessin

it is good though ain't it...it was this that persuaded me to kick all bloody windows stuff out

btw way when you all set it up...save your bookmarks ...it saves sooooooo much time when things go phizz on your pc

Edited by andybleaden

Another think I like about FF is more of a geek thing. As a web producer I am always looking under the hood of the sites I work on and to see what other people are doing (playing?) with theirs. If you view the page source code, it displays the format nice and in colour so I can sort through the html and javascript - not in notepad like IE.

the search window has shrunk a bit? it'll take a while getting used to the little doodads on the left hand side

and the history search has changed pretty dramatically...

What little doodads you talkin' 'bout?

I ain't got no doodads.