Happy Birthday RobertJ!

Hey thanks and all. But after my 40th last year in Paris, everything else seems like a let down. :D

Just came back from my mother's place in Windsor, Ontario. Always get a little closer to Organissimo, but not enough to see them. Wish I could be around for the Baker's gig.

I just put up some drywall panels with my wife as we're doing the basement reno. I am now enjoying my beer.

62475.jpg

Hey thanks and all. But after my 40th last year in Paris, everything else seems like a let down. :D

Just came back from my mother's place in Windsor, Ontario. Always get a little closer to Organissimo, but not enough to see them. Wish I could be around for the Baker's gig.

I just put up some drywall panels with my wife as we're doing the basement reno. I am now enjoying my beer.

62475.jpg

Hey, I remember that stuff :excited: . Actually, it was the 'Rickards Red'. You used to get it all over Alberta. Served in pitchers !

• 2 years later...

Thanks all,

Not around here much, busy in a new job as a web consultant. Have to admit to listening to less jazz in the past year or so. More blues. And been on the Blindman Blues Forum too.

I joined a local blues-rock band as their keyboard player and we're having fun. Getting over my fear of playing the organ too (I watch Jim's videos a lot).

And Ag, etc, I made the decision last year to give up alcohol for good, including my beloved beers. Though Becks non-alcohol is a staple when I get the urge. I feel great, gotten healthier (somehow I became a hot-yoga freak) and am playing some of my best piano ever.

Cheers!

Junco Partner (live with band)

Don't get around much anymore (solo)