Selling My Mosaic Sets

Those are some fantastic prices, and some fantastic music. Dan, I hope that whatever financial considerations has you selling all of these sets is just a temporary thing... :)

What Skid said... :tup

Very friendly prices.

I hope things get better soon. :)

Thanks to you both and hopefully a few stragglers will help me run the table today.

C'mon people! Mogie, J.J., Max and Ike and no one wants them?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, let me know if you have and are going to part with MR6-126 "The Complete Johnny Hodges Recordings 1951-1955" - especially at these VERY reasonable prices. :D

Everything I own has been offered. You're the second, after Hans, to inquire about non-existent sets.

I understand if my desperation appeals to your sense of a buying opportunity but ... :rolleyes:

Dan, let me know if you have and are going to part with MR6-126 "The Complete Johnny Hodges Recordings 1951-1955" - especially at these VERY reasonable prices. :D

Everything I own has been offered. You're the second, after Hans, to inquire about non-existent sets.

I understand if my desperation appeals to your sense of a buying opportunity but ... :rolleyes:

That's not at all what I was thinking. I know how it is to be in a desperate situation and I would not have taken advantage of that, I would have offered you a good price for the set I asked you about.

Edited by J.A.W.

That's not at all what I was thinking. I know how it is to be in a desperate situation and I would not have taken advantage of that, I would have offered you a good price for the set I asked you about.

I'm sorry Hans, I shouldn't have put it in those terms. I just presumed that it was clear from my thread title that this was it - everything is available. If I had these rarities, they'd have been offered, or I would have gone for the max and put them on ebay.

I'm sorry Hans, I shouldn't have put it in those terms. I just presumed that it was clear from my thread title that this was it - everything is available. If I had these rarities, they'd have been offered, or I would have gone for the max and put them on ebay.

No problem.

Dan, in your initial post, you said, "I'll be organizing and offering CDs and LPs soon", which I took to mean you had some Mosaic LP sets as well as the CD sets. I now see that it could mean regular LPs and not just Mosaics.

As for the smile, that probably should have been a wink. After all, these prices you have here are pretty low.

Update:

Well, life again got in the way of my PO plans last night, but tonight will definitely be the night that I will have and send final prices to everyone.

In the meantime, won't someone step forward and provide a good home to two mainstays of Blue Note's golden years, Ike Quebec and Lee Morgan? ;)

Still only $50 and $100 respectively.

Iwill take your Lee Morgan and Ike Quebec sets.

waitlist me if possible) for the Jimmy Smith, Grant Green and Blakey sets.

and that will do it folks. Everything is on hold or paid for and none of the sets that people made back up bids on are still unpaid.

Please look for my stupendous CD sale which will commence this weekend. :g