Sports teams that you REALLY HATE!!!!!!

Pondering on the World Series, it has just reconfirmed my complete, total, unswerving, immense, and absolute hatred of all things Yankee. I was thinking: What other teams do I hate? Well.....

1. Notre Dame: I'm a Catholic and I'm always told that Notre Dame is "my" football team. Guess what? I hate these clowns as much as the Yankees. A down year? GREAT!! I hope you lose every game for the rest of the year!! Always talking about never going on probation. Big Deal! Hope USC stomps you again this year.

2. University of Idiana: Never liked Bobby Knight, and even with him gone, I still love to see them lose.

3. San Francisco Giants: Because I'm a Dodger fan -- 'nuff said.

I feel better now. :lol:

Red Wings? What's not to like about the Red Wings? The classiest player in the league in Stevie Yzerman, one of the best owners in all of professional sports, and a fantically loyal and knowledgable fan base. I've been a fan since my brother and I played basement hockey with a roll of electrical tape. I taught myself to shoot left handed so I could be more like Alex Delvecchio.

At the risk of putting my judgement if not my life in jeopardy, I'm also a HUGE fan of the New York Yankees. Have been since the mid-50's.

GO YANKS - GO WINGS!!

Up over and out.

The Red Sox. No, I take that back; I don't hate the Red Sox, I hate their moronic, self-absorbed whiney-assed fans. Does that count? :)

I agree with one of you about the Red Wings. And I hate sushi. Figure it out.

Football? I dunno. Is Romanowski still playing? Who for? Okay; they'll do.

Basketball? Who cares about a sport so inane that a team can score 100 points and still lose. Bunch of overpaid potheads.

Grrr! Snort! grumblemumble......

DaveJames, please feel free to join the Organissimo Yankee Fan Support Group along with yours truly, Paul Secor, and PhillyQ. I've been a Yanks fan since '74 (Bill Virdon era); picked 'em because I was an eight-year-old Civil War buff at the time and a HUGE fan of the North (aka Yankees). Weird reasoning, huh? After the vast desert that was the 80's and the early 90's, the Torre era has been quite a ride!

I think the only team I can 'fess to absolutely hating is the Dallas Cowboys. :angry: Their smug, "God-is-on-our-side-cuz-we're-Texans" attitude has always put my nerves in a tizzy. I used to give 'em a pass as a kid because Tom Landry was the coach, but when they replaced him with Jimmy Johnson, they went from class to ass. I never fail to crack a smile whenever they lose. ^_^

Ghost of Miles - I'm there. Organissimo Yankee Fans Support Group. It doesn't get any better than this - when do we meet? I also share your dislike of the Dallas Cowboys. Not just because I'm an Eagle fan, but because of the incredible cajones it took when they decided to declare themselves America's Team. Every time they lose it makes my day. BTW, last Sunday was brutal.

Up over and out.

I was born and raised in L.A., my teams are the Lakers, Dodgers, and Raiders. I guess I'm supposed to hate the Boston Celtics, SF Giants, and Denver Broncos/KC Chiefs, but I'm one who's more for rooting for my team than hating someone else's. I consider the Clippers, Angels, and Rams sort of secondary teams of mine, except when they play the Lakers, Dodgers, and Raiders.

I pull for the UCLA Bruins against the USC Trojans, but really I'll root for both of them against any other team.

So much for traditional rivalries... :wacko:

Hatred? Well, I don't really hate any teams, but there are some I enjoy seeing lose. These include the Dallas Cowgirls, L.A. Lakers, and any BYU teams. I love the Utah Jazz, NY Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers. I love reading about others' pathetic disdain for the Yankees. Let's give 'em another title to resent! :party:;)

I don't *hate* anything, and if I did it would be something that deserved it. Not a sports team. Still, these guys bug me......

NCAA HOOPS: North Carolina (especially now...), Duke, Arizona, Missouri

Nat'l PASTIME: Yanks, Braves, I'm suppsed to hate the Cards because I'm a life-long Royals fan but they're just a great franchise....

NBA: Lakers, Utah, Heat, Rockets (but I love Van Gundy so....), Nuggets, Spurs, Bulls

NCAA Football: Notre Dame, Texas, Nebraska, Miami, Florida, K-State

NFL: Raiders, Broncos, Cowboys, Chiefs (I find it amusing that KC fans hate Oakland so much when Carl Peterson is Al Davis in sheep's clothing.....)

NHL: Never really payed attention but the L.A. Kings have always rubbed me the wrong way

1. Florida Gators

2. Florida Gators

3. Florida Gators

any questions? :g

I have always hated the Gators as well, but for different reasons, I am sure...I moved to Jacksonville in 1983, from St. Louis. No baseball interest there AT ALL! AA, not even AAA ball. I kept hearing about the Gators, and didn't know who they were, all I knew is there was no Major league sports teams in Jax. When I found out it was a College football team 70 miles away everyone was so excited about, I just couldn't believe it! Remember, God is a Gator fan, because the Sun is Orange, and the sky is Blue! :rolleyes:

So...I Hate,

Gators, Yankees, Miami Hurricanes(Sorry, but they are stuck up!) Lakers, football Cardinals( they seemed to be 5-11 every year when I was growing up) Marlins (owner almost as bad as Steinbrenner-but hope they win!) Brewers, cuz of who "owns" them. Cowboys again, since that ass coaches them. Whatever team Warren Sapp is on! ;) Whatever team Booby Knight is coaching.(Yes, I meant to do that) Falcons for never having had winning seasons back to back, in their history!

Did I mention the Yankees?????? :rmad::angry::rmad::angry::rmad:

I hated the Cowboys all through the Landry/Schramm era. They were sanctimonious hypocrites (trust me, the Cowboy's "problems" w/cocaine and such didn't begin with Michael Irvin, not even remotely...). When that bunch left and the Junes/Johnson regime took over, I became a fan as they systematically went about dismantling the legacy of their predecessors. That was a short-lived honeymoon though, as Jay-reh soon proved imself to be a pompous ass without a clue (or is that a redundancy). Still, I can loathe the owner and still like the team, and that's where I'm at now.

1. Florida Gators

2. Florida Gators

3. Florida Gators

any questions? :g

I have always hated the Gators as well, but for different reasons, I am sure...I moved to Jacksonville in 1983, from St. Louis. No baseball interest there AT ALL! AA, not even AAA ball. I kept hearing about the Gators, and didn't know who they were, all I knew is there was no Major league sports teams in Jax. When I found out it was a College football team 70 miles away everyone was so excited about, I just couldn't believe it! Remember, God is a Gator fan, because the Sun is Orange, and the sky is Blue! :rolleyes:

So...I Hate,

Gators, Yankees, Miami Hurricanes(Sorry, but they are stuck up!) Lakers, football Cardinals( they seemed to be 5-11 every year when I was growing up) Marlins (owner almost as bad as Steinbrenner-but hope they win!) Brewers, cuz of who "owns" them. Cowboys again, since that ass coaches them. Whatever team Warren Sapp is on! ;) Whatever team Booby Knight is coaching.(Yes, I meant to do that) Falcons for never having had winning seasons back to back, in their history!

Did I mention the Yankees?????? :rmad::angry::rmad::angry::rmad:

we have a saying in miami. "the only good thing to comeout of gainesville is I-75!"

and since spurrier went to the redskins, i have an NFL team to hate too! B)

Da Mets! And not because I'm a Yankee fan. I rooted for the Mets when they came into being in 1962, but when they got rid of Rod Kanehl (sp?), my favorite Met player, in '63 or '64, I had no more use for them. He didn't have great skills, but he played hard, which was more than you could say for a lot of players on the Mets. I also got disgusted with the way that management promoted the team as "lovable losers".

If I cared about NFL football anymore, I'd include the Boys.

I couldn't stand the Utah Jazz when Stockton and (especially) Malone played for them - a bunch of floppers and whiners.

I don't *hate* anything, and if I did it would be something that deserved it. Not a sports team. Still, these guys bug me......

NCAA HOOPS: North Carolina (especially now...), Duke, Arizona, Missouri

Nat'l PASTIME: Yanks, Braves, I'm suppsed to hate the Cards because I'm a life-long Royals fan but they're just a great franchise....

NBA: Lakers, Utah, Heat, Rockets (but I love Van Gundy so....), Nuggets, Spurs, Bulls

NCAA Football: Notre Dame, Texas, Nebraska, Miami, Florida, K-State

NFL: Raiders, Broncos, Cowboys, Chiefs (I find it amusing that KC fans hate Oakland so much when Carl Peterson is Al Davis in sheep's clothing.....)

NHL: Never really payed attention but the L.A. Kings have always rubbed me the wrong way

For someone who doesn't hate any sports teams you sure have a bunch that "bug" you! :lol: