Happy birthday Chris!

J.A.W.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we have more than one Chris here, I had to check the member list to make sure we were talking about my pinko cyber friend. After all that work (about 10 pages didn't load) I should admonish the group to never pair the words "many" and "returns" to someone in the record or book business.

Happy birthday, you handsome devil.

I also had to make sure I knew which Chris we were talking about here.

I am no pinko, and according to my records it's not my birthday yet.

I am handsome, and if asked I believe my ex-wife would confirm I am indeed the devil. I like to consider myself one of Chuck's cyber friends, but after a close examination of the facts and some deductive reasoning, I have concluded this thread is not for me.

I invite you all to offer you birthday wishes to Chris Albertson. I will do the same.

Happy Birthday Chris! :tupwoohoo.gifbirthday.gif

Since we have more than one Chris here, I had to check the member list to make sure we were talking about my pinko cyber friend.

It was kinda easy for me, since Chris A.'s moniker appeared in "Today's birthdays" at the bottom of the main page at midnight my time ^_^

Edited by J.A.W.