Let's hear it for your boys....

NCAA HOOPS: Rock Chalk Jayhawks!

Nat'l PASTIME: KC Royals!

NCAA FOOTBALL: I don't pay enough attention anymore so....KU.

NFL: Don't care anymore.....

NBA: Knicks or any team with former-Jayhawks (Magic, Celtics, Mavs...)

NHL: Don't pay enough attention....

Jeez......hopefully I'm not turning into my dad. He's payed SO much attention for so long that he doesn't like any particular teams anymore. He's at the point where he's divorced himself from fandom and just watches to analyze play calling, trades and execution. Seriously, I was on the phone with him watching Cubs/Marlins Game 7 and he called seven pitches in a row! I'll never get that way about KU or the Royals. Too much love in this fan's heart.

Edited by Brandon Burke

Yanks - Since 1969, when Mantle retired. Couldn't stand him - I was always a Willie Mays fan. I was a N.Y. and then S.F. Giant fan until they traded Willie to the Mets. I kept my loyalty when they moved to San Fran, but when they traded Willie - Sayonara!

Lakers - From the time they were the Minneapolis Lakers, so I'm not someone who jumped on the bandwagon lately.

I was a UCLA fan from the time I saw them beat Michigan in the 1965 NCAA finals. The way they played basketball looked to me like way it should be played. But now, college hoops don't interest me - there are more assholes and idiots playing (and coaching) college ball than there are in the pros.

Baseball- Yankees(Since '64, so I have suffered through many losing years with little hope)

Basketball- Knicks, but lately they play like they weigh 400lbs. and are playing in quicksand, so I watch the Nets a lot more now.

NCAA Basketball- whoever is an underdog in March Madness- love to see those top seeds fall!

Football- Giants(sigh)

No favorites for me to report. I ignore them all!

Actually, that's the way I am too. I pretty much ignore all sports, or at least I did until I married a Jayhawk Basketball fanatic. She also follows college football too.

Now I become a basketball widower every March ('March Madness' time, you know). Heck, before I met my wife - I never even had seen more than 2 or 3 minutes of college basketball, or any basketball - for that matter. 'Madness" is right!!! :wacko:

My son's little league team, and that's IT! ;)

:tup Bruce! You beat me to it! I was just about to say, my son's youth basketball league team (1990-1996), high school team (1999-2000) and college team (Division III, no athletic scholarships; 2001-present)!

(And there was one particular opposing youth league team that came to mind as I viewed the "teams you hate" thread -- but it was the coaches and parents -- the players couldn't really help it)