CD Sale: I will sell You Any CD I Own, YOU NAME THE PRICE

name the CD and make me an offer - if I have it and I like you it's yours, AT THE PRICE YOU CHOOSE - if I don't like you, or I'm not in the mood, than forget it - with apologies to the old Seinfeld show and our German participants - I AM THE CD NAZI

Edited by AllenLowe

FS/FT - Freddie Roach MO GREENS PLEASE (TOCJ w/OBI in plastic wrap, 1993 BN Works 4000)

$20 plus $2 shipping for the first disc, and $1 for each disc thereafter with a maximum shipping charge of $10.

Cash only, and you must deliver it to me personally with proper ID.

name the CD and make me an offer - if I have it and I like you it's yours, AT THE PRICE YOU CHOOSE - if I don't like you, or I'm not in the mood, than forget it - with apologies to the old Seinfeld show and our German participants - I AM THE CD NAZI

Well, Hell...since I'm the german beer T-Shirt Nazi, maybe we can do a deal? :excited::excited: How about a Spaten Pils, a Stiegl Brau (really Austrian, but who's gonna know?? :mellow: ) and a Schwarzwald Maedle (a great shirt for ladies!!!!) plus this insanely funny New Yorker mag for a Miles in Stockholm (Dragon) set?

100_0372.jpg

Geez, I thought that was an outstanding offer......picky, picky, picky Mainers. ^_^

Okay, final offer -- for your Miles Stockholm set, you get my favorite Voting Rights Counselor shirt plus two excellent beer coasters! Allen, that shirt's a must have. Ya never know when you might need it to slip into a polling place or two (say, West Palm Beach??) to help the kindly old folks with their chads...... well, you know what I'm sayin'! Hee, hee..

100_0373.jpg

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen